மலேஷியா: மனநல மருத்துவர்கள் தேவை!
தமிழக அரசு நிறுவனமான ஓவர்சீஸ் மேன்பவர் கார்ப்பரேஷன் மூலம் வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ள வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு இது.
மலேஷியாவின் முன்னணி மருத்துவமனைக்கு மனநல மருத்துவர்கள் தேவைப்படுகிறார்கள்.
The delegates from A.M. Medical Care & Services, Malaysia is arriving India by the end of October 2010 to conduct interview for their House Clinic for Doctors in the following specialties.
1. Specialists in Psychiatry &
2. Medical Doctors( MBBS or its equivalent)
If you are interested, confirm your willingness by email(email@example.com) and also send the following documents on or before 15.10.2010 by post to the address given below:-
1. A copy of the basic medical degree.-(1 copy each)
2. A copy of both the Compulsory Rotating Houseman/Internship Certificate and Bonafide Student Certificate – (1 set)
3. ‘Curriculum Vitae’ of Applicant (type- written) – 1 copy
4. The working experiences stated in the ‘curriculum vitae’ must be supported with certified true copies of testimonials from relevant department heads/supervisors at least for the last THREE years – (1copy each)
5. A copy of the passport
6. A copy of the marriage certificate for foreign spouse of Malaysian, if applicable
7. A copy of a full registration certificate issued by a foreign Medical Council or Medical Licensing Authority in the LAST country of practice, where applicable
8. A current and original Letter of Good Standing issued by a foreign Medical Council or Professional Licensing Authority in the LAST country of practice
9. A recent passport-sized photograph (4 copies)
10. If the practitioners’ printed names in any of the documents submitted differ, they are required to submit a Statutory Declaration to the effect
11. If the original documents are not in either Bahasa Malaysia or English, translated versions in either Bahasa Malaysia or English along with certified copies of the document in its original language need to be submitted. Translated documents are only acceptable if carried out by qualified translators or officers of appropriate embassy.
Salary and other Benefits:-
1. A monthly fee of RM 4500.00 (equivalent approx. INR 66,481) and accommodation allowance of RM 500.00 (equivalent approx. INR 7,386) monthly. Negotiable for specialist in Psychiatry.
2. Free Air ticket from Chennai on Economical Class with return ticket after completion of contract.
3. Free Baggage allowance of 40.0kg per trip.
4. Free medical indemnity insurance up to a limit of RM500,000.00
5. The Immigration fees and levies will be borne by the employer.
6. The Malaysian Medical Council fees for registration will be borne by the employer.
7. Single accommodation is provided.
The contract is for 2 years (subject to change), good remunerations, 5 days a week, office hours with overtime if need be.
Age Limit for Medical Doctors – up to 45 years and Specialist in Psychiatry – upto 55 yrs.
For further details contact 044- 24467562/ 24464269/9566005357.